All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
Release 0.3.4 - 2020-03-23¶
- Feature: “Cannot resolve symbol” error messages now include a ‘GroupId’ for improved debugging
- Feature: CCDA transformations are now supported for FHIR version STU3 in addition to R4
- Fix: “@primitivvalue@” is no longer printed when logging static text within a mapping statement
- Fix: “status” metadata information were not copied to the StructureMap by $convert if the mapping file included a comment between the first group and the metadata information
Release 0.3.3 - 2020-03-10¶
- Built against Vonk 3.3.0
- Upgraded .NET API to version 1.6
- Added support for reading HL7 (C)-CDA XML files natively. See Supported source data formats.
Release 0.3.2 - 2020-03-03¶
- Internal release.
Release 0.3.1 - 2020-02-11¶
- Internal release.
Release 0.3.0 - 2020-02-11¶
- Built against Vonk 3.2.0
- Fix: Error messages about empty groups now contain the corresponding group id
- Fix: Improved internal unit tests
- Fix: Improved handling of the ‘collate’ target list mode. In some cases the usage of collate resulted in too many repeating elements.
- Feature: “import” statements can now be used. All StructureMaps need to be uploaded first to the Administration Endpoint of Vonk.
- Fix: $transform was not showing up in the CapabilityStatement of Vonk when using FHIR R4
- Feature: Added support for different parameters for the dateOp function. See Supported Mapping Language features.
- Feature: Calls to evaluate() which return an empty result set result now in an error message to improve debugging
- Feature: $convert now uses the name of the StructureMap as its id
Release 0.2.0 - 2019-11-18¶
- Built against Vonk 3.0.0
- Compatible with Vonk 3.0.0, 3.1.0
- Upgrade to .NET API 1.4.0
- Initial public release
Release 0.1.0 - 2019-11-18¶
- Built against Vonk 2.1.0
- Initial internal release