Configuring the Vonk server¶
In this section we assume you have downloaded and installed the Vonk binaries, and have obtained a license file. If not, please see the previous section and follow the steps there first.
The steps you followed to get started will provide you with a basic Vonk server, that runs on a standard port and keeps the data in a SQLite database.
If you need to adjust the port, or want to use a MongoDB, SQL or CosmosDB database, you can configure Vonk by adjusting the Vonk settings.
If you want to change the way Vonk logs its information, you can adjust the Log settings.
- Vonk settings
- Vonk settings with Environment Variables
- Configure the Administration API
- Controlling the Conformance Resources
- Validating incoming resources
- Using the In-Memory storage
- Using MongoDB
- Using SQL server
- Using SQLite
- Using Microsoft Azure CosmosDB
- Configure http and https
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Log settings